Each DynaPulse 5000A (Mini) package is complete with:
- DynaPulse 5000A (Mini) Monitor*
- DynaPulse Analysis Software
- Small Adult, Standard Adult, and Large Adult Sized Cuffs
- USB Cable
- Users Guide
- Storage Case, and Other Accessories
- One Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
* The DynaPulse 5000A (Mini) monitor requires batteries.
All DynaPulse monitors have an adjustable air release valve, a screw or a knob, that allows user to set the appropriate release rate of 30 +/- 5 seconds from start to end of a measurement. Total measurement time of longer than 50-60 seconds may give higher systolic reading and/or "Increase High Range" error message due to the cuff pressure
not being able to drop down below the diastolic point
DynaPulse uses standard clinical grade cuffs recommended by American Heart Association. Three sizes are available: Standard Adult, Large Adult and Small Adult. It is NOT recommended to use DynaPulse on infants or newborns.
Standard packages include single tubed cuffs without a 'D' ring. 'D' ring type cuffs are available upon request