Each DynaPulse 200M Clinical package is complete with:
- DynaPulse 200M Clinical version unit monitor
- DynaPulse 200M Clinical version software
- Communication cable
- Small, Standard and Large adult blood pressure cuff with hand pump, air hoses and connector
- DynaPulse 200M Clinical version User's Guide
- One Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
The DynaPulse 200M monitor is powered by the USB port.
All DynaPulse monitors have an adjustable air release valve, a screw or a knob, that allows user to set the appropriate release rate of 30 +/- 5 seconds from start to end of a measurement. Total measurement time of longer than 50-60 seconds may give higher systolic reading and/or "Increase High Range" error message due to the cuff pressure
not being able to drop down below the diastolic point
DynaPulse uses standard clinical grade cuffs recommended by American Heart Association. Three sizes are available: Standard Adult, Large Adult and Child Size (for age 5 and above). It is NOT recommended to use DynaPulse on infants or newborns. Oversized cuff may be purchased from any medical supply houses.
DynaPulse uses a single tube cuff identical to a clinical used D-ring cuff. Non-D ring type cuffs may also work with a DynaPulse unit.